What Can Analytics Do for You?
- Successful business leaders need accurate, real-time access to operational data to help make better business decisions
- The scale and magnitude of data access has increased exponentially – now including precise regulatory parameters, physical assets, plants and facilities with multiple locations
- For the modern Asphalt Facility, data has become unified and can be found everywhere. Data is the most valuable asset for making comprehensive decisions in today’s competitive world
What is WEM Analytics?
WEM Analytics is an advanced report package that displays various real-time operational dashboards for better business decisions. A single license covers unlimited users per location.
How Does it Work?
WEM Analytics is a web-based software, using Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, and Smartphones through a web browser. It’s easy drag and drop interface lets you create additional dashboards for monitoring various functional areas of your plant, across any time span.
Compare data for a
- Mix Production
- AC Usage
- Aggregate Consumption
- Plant Output
Compare data over a
period of time:
How Can WEM Analytics Help You?
- Identify opportunities that have the greatest impact to your operation
- View current plant operational performance, from Mixing to Load Out
- Identify constraints in productivity and efficiency – troubleshoot problems and identify root causes
- Use data from single site to multi-site plant operations for side by side comparison
What Data is Used?
Data is accessed from your automation control system, both PLC and transactional data, stored on the WEM SQL database. Most dashboards have multi-tiered data. High-level data can be viewed with the option to dive deeper into additional details.
How Can You Use this Data?
Dashboards can be exported as images in various file formats, such as JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc. Tabular data reports for the dashboard images can be created, viewed, or exported as PDF or CSV files to be shared.