FEED & GRAIN RECEIVING
The WEM Receiving System is the automated solution that has proven to unload faster and automatically route material accurately while maintaining detailed lot tracking for exacting traceability.
This WEM4000 Receiving Control System accepts orders from a purchase order system, locally entered purchases or entry of orders “on the fly” by the truck driver using automatic identification.
The WEM Receiving Control System is the first step in achieving instantaneous, accurate and documented inventory.
The interface with local purchasing and production departments assures that you will know what is on order and if you are short any material for scheduled production.
The WEM4000 Control system automatically captures scale weights and records them using a “legal for trade” weighing system. The system prompts for quality data at just the right moment in the receiving process to assure all quality records are complete.
WEM also provides Advanced Data Management Tools.
Unattended operations with optional automatic interface and RFID support attendant free unloading. Receipts can be processed 24 hours per day while retaining complete track and trace data acquisition.
Complete records and detailed ticketing are generated that include all information required to meet commercial and regulatory requirements.
WEM Automation delivers the technology, software solutions and service to meet all your receiving needs.
Standard Features Include:
- Quickly Process Truck, Rail, Liquid & Bagged Receipts
- Pre-Selected Destinations to Eliminate Contamination
- Complete Inventory Control
- Track & Trace all incoming Ingredient Lot Codes to meet Regulatory Requirements
- Data Transfer to and from Purchasing System to Reduce Data Entry Time
- Bar Code & RFID Technology to Reduce Labor and Errors
- Photo ID for Electronic Truck and Rail Identification
- PC/PLC Open Architecture
- Save Money with Unattended Receiving
For More Details:
Contact us for more information on the WEM4000 Feed Mill Receiving Control System.