The WEM4000 batch control system is the cornerstone of your
facility'S automation system. The WEM4000 offers unparalleled
accuracy and speed providing optimal performance.
The easy-to-use operator interface features automated graphics with “drag and drop” capability. The WEM Batching control is rich in features and functionality.
WEM batching systems are time-proven and robust,
yet flexible enough to be tailored to customer
The WEM4000 Batching system optimizes production, accuracy and quality by utilizing time tested software that is the result of decades of product evolution.
The system may include a simple to use material and production Lot Code traceability tracking feature for both forward and backward reporting. This feature has been designed to meet the demands of the Bio-terrorism Act of 2002.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI) provide analytical details of plant performance. Trends by ingredient, formula, bin, shift, week, month and many other measures can be identified at the click of a button. Was the issue resolved? Has it reoccurred? How well is your plant performing? All these questions and more are answered with WEM’s KPI solution.
Standard Features Include:
- Simple to use Order Grid.
- Medicated Interlocks.
- Formulated ingredient substitutions.
- Bin switching.
- Batch pause & resume.
- Hand Adds, Full Bag calculation.
- Automatic bin level checking.
- Load size optimization.
- Scale and mixer parameters per formula.
- Destination bin inventory.
- Automatic flushing.
- Dynamic freefall compensation.
- Multiple bin draw.
- Pending and active formula option.
- Variable jog.
- Automatic batch calculation.
- Automatic control of metered liquids.
- User configurable parameter files.
"Batching so quickly it feels continuous."
The formulated ingredient substitution feature supports the substitution of selected materials, guaranteeing on-time delivery of orders with the exact nutrition specified.
WEM Automation delivers the technology, software solutions and service to meet all your batching and mixing needs.
- Hand Add prompting.
- Bag label printers.
- WEM mobile solutions.
- WEM Whiteboard.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Advanced inventory control.
- Advanced Hand Add prompting and Micro-Ingredient Management system.
- Bar Code scan option.
- Lot Code tracking.
- WEM Maintenance Manager.
- Distributed alarms.
For More Details:
Contact us for more information on the WEM4000 Feed Mill Batch Control System.