Federal Traceability reporting compliance requirements are
challenging to pet food manufacturers because of dissimilar process
automation and data reporting systems
WEM Automation meets these requirements with an integrated automation control solution that includes data warehouse and reporting compliance.
Decades of shop floor production control and system integration experience guides our engineers to design and deliver a flexible solution. WEM Systems are suited for new operations or are adaptable as an overlay to existing process automation controls. Either way, we ensure that your FSMA, FDA and USDA pet food traceability reporting problems are covered.
Your One-Stop Shop for Traceability Regulatory Compliance Reporting
- Integrated solutions available, from raw material inventories to Work in Process (WIP) and Finished Goods Inventory (FGI) monitoring
- Complete data warehouse and reporting compliance solution
- Flexible, automated, process-control solutions from start to finish or for specific processes, as directed
- Ability to manage ingredient usage and tolerances
- Ingredient monitoring to manage conformance, deviations, approvals and alerts
- Batch traceability ensured from suppliers' lot codes through manufacturing to packaging
- Digital data capture, end-to-end with tablet computers replacing paper forms where applicable
- Reducing physical inventory time from days to hours