Advances in automation, device connectivity and data management are making it possible for the modern warehouse to deliver on time, improve efficiency, accuracy and manage costs. WEM Automation has extended its’ software product line to manage raw material, work-in-process (WIP) and finished goods inventory.
At WEM we understand that not one solution fits all our customer's needs. We know that product flexibility for those needs is important.
That is why we offer both a complete inventory management system, from receiving to shipment, or at any point in between.
Beyond offering all levels of warehouse automation, from manual entry to highly automated systems, adding mobile connectivity improves efficiencies and enables authorized inventory management and adjustments to take place real-time, from almost any location.
The team of software engineers at WEM deploy standard interfaces as well as developing custom integration to customer ERP systems. Their solutions create a seamless transfer of data, improved accuracy while reducing labor and errors caused by multiple data entries.
Standard Features Include:
- Tracking inventory of all inbound and outbound products.
- Barcode individual bags, containers, and totes, or make use of pallet and placard quantities.
- Inventory tracking of bulk receiving.
- Organic or medication tracking by Lot, Expiration Date, Supplier, etc.
- Ingredient holds to prevent usage during recall.
- Integrate scanners, mobile computers, or mobile devices for operator efficiency.
- On the floor disposition of inventory goods with multi-level security.
- Various mobile solutions to monitor alarms, plant status, instant quantity on-hand, scan inventory items, move items, and more.
- Ability to handle pass-through items.
- Monitor finished goods and finished feed inventory
For More Details:
Contact us for more information on the WEM4000 Pet Food Warehouse Control System.