Our years of experience partnering with asphalt manufacturers will
guarantee the correct burner control selection to have your plant
operate at peak efficiency.
WEM can provide your plant with a variety of burner control systems, however we have developed a business relationship with Hauck Manufacturing Co., Inc. due to the quality of their units. Both the Hauck BCS-3000 and BCS-7000 burner controls are available. Either one can be supplied as a desk top unit (slope top enclosure) or as a ‘drop in’ style (less enclosure).
The BCS-3000 provides a control panel that operates a single-burner combustion system commonly found on asphalt and rotary drying applications. The BCS-3000 also combines relay-logic with a PLC based status enunciator.
- Control of stack temperature or material temperature and dryer draft.
- Color touch screen operator interface.
- Expanded limits, system status, and flame signal strength annunciation.
- PLC based temperature control loops.
- Simplified burner setup and tuning with electronic valve characterization.
- Integral variable set point dryer draft control.
- Advanced troubleshooting with help screens and remote diagnostics.
- Multi-fuel and fuel optimization capabilities (liquid and gaseous fuel co-firing).
- User configurable inputs for data collection and trending.
- Network and PC accessible via Ethernet port.
- Available in table top and ‘drop in’ versions.
- Designed specifically for Hauck StarJet, EcoStar, MegaStar, and NovaStar series burners (also suitable for burners from other manufacturers).
- Precise control of stack temperature, material temperature, and dryer draft.
- Simplified burner setup.
- User friendly operator interface.
- Improved troubleshooting.
- Reduced downtime.
WEM also supports a Hauck BCS-7000, a modern, full-featured, state-of-the-art burner control system. The integrated color touch screen provides the most user friendly operator interface available with help functions, alarm history, firing time accumulator, and temperature trend screens.
For More Details:
Contact us for more information on the WEM4000 Asphalt Burner Control System.