The WEM Grinding & Flaking Control is designed to maximize the capacity of your hammer mills & flakers. It can also be configured to keep your processed grain bins full, even when processing more than one whole grain. The WEM Control will also monitor all critical aspects of the system, protecting your equipment. You can expect years of trouble free performance due to the exceptional design of the system combined with WEM Service, the leading service support group in the industry.
Scheduling of available automatic grinding or flaking operations will review current production needs and determine what material is to be used. This will assure a constant supply of raw materials to the batching process.
Standard Features Included:
- Allows unattended operation to maximize throughput.
- Automatic keep full system to increase energy efficiency.
- Automatic over & under load protection to optimize grinding schedule.
- Eliminate waiting for ground or flaked materials.
- PC/PLC open architecture.
In both pre-grind and post-grind stages the grinding module keeps track of all production lot numbers. This assures automatic and accurate traceability in all areas of an operation.
The WEM exclusive unattended operation can include remote alarming. This feature will dial a remote telephone number or send a text message to alert the operator or manager about an alarm situation. This will enable action to be taken so continuing availability of ground or flaked material is assured.
- Programable set point ammeters.
- Hammermill trending charts for hammermill performance evaluation.
- WEM Maintenance Manager software for preventative maintenance.
- Automatic alarming to remote locations or mobile devices.
- Automatic sequencing of source and destination bins.
- Integration with WEM Mobile Solutions.
- WEM Whiteboard application.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Standard & custom interfaces.
For More Details:
Contact us for more information on the WEM4000 Pet Food Grinding Control System.